Friday, January 05, 2007

Fucking hell, it's quiet around here these days.

So I in hono(u)r of just mistaking Nic for David on the phone, I thought I should post something. Not that I have anything to say, but I can link to a good time-wasting football video on YouTube. Which is your fave?

Also, what's been going on in the Fantasy League recently? I haven't seen anything since I drowned in mid-table obscurity a few months back.

And that just leaves me to say that I'm looking forward to seeing the Arse get a good kicking in the game tomorrow.

7 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger Nick said...

Actually, while I'm here I think I'll post this Matt Le Tissier tribute video. If you watch this, see if you agree with me that the other Southampton players act as if they can't believe that they get to play with someone quite that good.

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Nick said...

Did I say tomorrow. I meant Tuesday. Yes, a good kicking in the game on Tuesday.

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger drakison said...

It would have to be on Tuesday becaus e your boys already got a good kicking by the Arse. 3-1 to go along nicely with 3-0 earlier in the season...

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Nick said...

Did I say "kick the Arse on Tuesday"? Funny, I meant to say "scrape a lucky draw against Watford next Saturday". Yes, that sounds about right.

(Lucky that the dollar is so weak, given that I now owe D-Rak about 1,500 of them.)

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Charlotte said...

It was very sweet of you, though, David, to call up last night and pretend you couldn't believe what you were seeing on bbc online. We totally believed you, don't worry
;-)

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger drakison said...

It was true - I was in shock. And now I've seen the highlights. Your boys were pretty damn poor. Nick, is the cheque in the mail?

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Nick said...

Wouldn't fit: to get all the zeros on it, I had to get one of those over-sized ones they use for charity donations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home